Golden Glove League Information
An elite youth baseball league co-managed by the Blue Valley Recreation Commission (BVRC) and Olathe Youth Baseball (OYB). This league is being offered for players and teams who wish to compete at a high skill level. Teams wishing to play in this league should be considered AAA or Major level with USSSA baseball. In addition, we will offer a separate division for AA level teams.
We take youth sports seriously as it pertains to sportsmanship and youth development and are committed to adhering to high standards for coaches and parents in their position as a role model to our youth.
The Golden Glove League will offer six divisions of play for the Spring/Summer of 2024. There will be a division for players who are 9 & under, 10 & under, 11 & under, 12 & under, 13 & under and 14 & under. The age cutoff date is May 1.
All teams must submit a completed application and a $100 application fee by Jan. 16, 2024
- Teams are selected to play in this league
- There are usually 8-14 teams per division
- Enjoy a 14-game schedule (Monday-Thursday nights)
- Practices begin early March
- Games begin first week of April until last week of June
- League rules follow USSSA tournament rules, with a few exceptions
- Team fee is $1,950 ($100 application fee will be applied toward this fee)
Game Schedules & Standings
Age 13U-14UOpen League Coaches ApplicationRoster/player Agreement Form
Game Schedule Conflicts
If you have a scheduling conflict you can submit a preseason game conflict request. Consideration will only be given if the majority of the team is affected. Requests will be limited to a maximum of two per team. Please submit by Feb 16.
Game Conflict Request FormOlathe with questions about practice fields should contact OYB at 393-9891